Oxford Brookes has developed a resource pack which can be used by teachers and educators with students asked to think about the state of human rights today.
The resource pack includes Worksheets with tasks on following areas:
- Slavery and Trafficking
- Children – Violence, Exploitation, and Abuse
- Health and Wellbeing
- A Modern Magna Carta?
The Workbook provides a comprehensive assessment of the question: ‘Magna Carta – What has it ever done for us?’
Click here to download the Worksheets
Click here to download the Workbook
Magna Carta, or as it is properly called the Great Charter of Liberty, was born on 15 June 1215 at Runnymede when King John – Bad King John as he is more commonly known – was persuaded to accede to a number of demands made...Read on...
- Magna Carta's American Adventure
- 800th anniversary of Bristol...
- Bristol 800 concert and...
- Emancipation and Magna Carta
- Terrorism and Tolerance -...
- Magna Carta
- Magna Carta Benches mark...
- ABA Magna Carta Memorial...
If you would like to keep informed about the work of the Magna Carta Trust and our partners, please sign up to the newsletter below.
Become a Supporter
There are a number of significant supporter opportunities. Register your interest early to ensure the widest range of options.
Find out more