This website uses Access keys to allow navigation of the website via the keyboard. For Windows users, please use Alt + key (stated below) and for Mac use Ctrl + key (stated below). For Mac Opera browser use Shift + Esc + key number.
The key numbers are as follows:
- Homepage – 1
- The History of the Magna Carta – 2
- Magna Carta Today – 3
- Articles – 4
- Tourist Information – 5
- Events – 6
- Schools – 7
- Get Involved – 8
- Online Shop – 9
- Skip To Content (Missing out Navigation & Search) – C
- Accessibility Information – A
- Search – S
- Sitemap – M
All pages aim to comply with the following standards (or recommendations):
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- WCAG 1.0 Priority Level 2
If you have any problems viewing this website, please get in touch via the contact section and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
We aim to support the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Firefox 1.0+
- Safari (Mac)
- Mozilla 1.01+
- Netscape 7+
- Opera 8+
796 years ago tomorrow a reluctant, but resigned, and most definitely scheming King John was brought to Runnymede to put his seal to the Great Charter of Liberty – Magna Carta. John might have acceded to the Barons’ demands...Read on...
- Magna Carta's American Adventure
- 800th anniversary of Bristol...
- Bristol 800 concert and...
- Emancipation and Magna Carta
- Terrorism and Tolerance -...
- Magna Carta
- Magna Carta Benches mark...
- ABA Magna Carta Memorial...
If you would like to keep informed about the work of the Magna Carta Trust and our partners, please sign up to the newsletter below.
Become a Supporter
There are a number of significant supporter opportunities. Register your interest early to ensure the widest range of options.
Find out more